Friday, February 11, 2011

**** UPDATE!

WELL.. Since my MOTHER is too busy being Mrs. Cake Lady. I (Aubry) decided to update our family blog. Pictures are soon to come because everyone is obviously sooo behind in our overly exciting lives. HA jk so anyways starting with
My mom
She has recently done an interview for Majestic Living Magazine, talking about her cake skills and overcoming the trial of the loss of her legs. (Maybe if she's good we'll stop hiding them from her and give them back.. HA) Also her award winning Oklahoma Sugar Art Show cakes was featured in CAKE CENTRAL magazine, and as anyone in the Cake world Knows... THAT'S A BIG DEAL! So along with all her cake stuff she has also received a calling in YW. (IDK what it is exactly so I'm just not gonna say for fear of saying the wrong thing.) From what she ahs told me she really seems to enjoy it! She also still teaches her cake or chocolate class on Tuesdays. And her favorite day of the week is Costa Vida Friday, where she gets to sit and chat with her friends for HOURS. I prefer to call it her weekly group therapy. She and I(Aubry) talk for an hour almost EVERYDAY. that's right folks if there was ever a question about who the favorite daughter is the mystery is solved.. (pst.. its me) not only do we talk for an hour, but it is also ME calling to talk to HER! :) yeah I'm golden, be jealous. So yes that is an update on my mommy!
DADDY!
Well Daddy is daddy. He is working as hard as ever at Reliance making sure everything goes smooth and easy. He is the best dad in the world. All my sisters and I agree. It's Unanimous.

SETTY and ROB!
WOB GOT A YOB!!!! (rob got a job) He and Setty recently moved to wellington Utah (robs hometown) He got a job at a Furniture/Sporting goods Store (hope thats right) So anyways from what he said last night is that he likes it pretty good, and its even better not working outside! YAY for ROB! also.. SETTY GOT A YOB TOO!!!!! thats right folks a job. I helped her with her resume and such and she had 2 interviews, one at payless, then one at Maurice's, long story short she got the SUPERVISOR job at Maurice's!!! YAY! and its NOT FAST FOOD! :) though no one could doubt that she could make the best sandwiches or blizzards EVER!! :) I am soo happy for them they have been living with robs parents for about a month and are looking for houses/apartments right now and GUESS WHAT ELSE!! THEY ARE TRYING TO HAVE A BABY!!! yes its our dream come true!! :) all of us simply can't wait! :)
ME... Welp basically if you want a FULL update on my life you can catch me at my blog which our family follows! :) so but a lil blip, I work at Regus Co. as a Client Service Representative and LOOOVE IT! hah its weird but i really do enjoy it fully! :) I got my massage therapy license in December but sadly haven't done much with that I'm gonna start working on it as soon as my life slows down a bit. I am going to be tarveling and doing things almost every weekend until the end of march but basically all the way until the end of June I have fun random lil trips planned! YAY for being Young and Fun!
Stevie:::::: STEVIE is a SENIOR! HOLY MOLY! I never thought this day would come! jk she is a superstar! she graduates in May! She is still a crazy lil Dancer and she works at a tanning salon... (One Contradiction Eating Another) Can't wait to see where she will end up for school! she is gonna do big things! :)
So yeah that's a lil update on our family. I will be officially taking over the Blog Since my mom is too busy and I don't have enough to do at work! :)
Love
The Holgates.

1 comment:

  1. That was the funnest update I have ever read. Cant wait to read more, and yes Costa Vida Friday is a great theropy session!!!

    ReplyDelete